Aero Poznań is one of the leading aviation training centers in the world offering a full range of Cirrus specific training programs, as well as key courses for the European licenses and ratings, such as PPL(A) or IR(A). Nowhere else can offer students the same combination of the latest SR2x and the Vision Jet full-motion simulators and Cirrus training fleet as our top-notch facility. Our Cirrus simulator courses strategically integrate flight simulation to help increase efficiency and provide realistic emergency training that is not safe or necessarily possible in the actual aircraft.
Cirrus Vision Jet Simulator
One of only two full-motion Vision Jet simulators in the world. It is designed for both Vision introductory experiences and recurrent training.
Cirrus SR2x FNTPII Simulator
The only full motion simulator equipped with Cirrus Perspective avionics, including all active functions and CAPS, outside the USA.
Currently we are looking for Flight Simulator Technician
- Secondary or higher technical education (aviation related studies preferred)
- Technology-focused approach
- Strong listening, learning and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, maintaining an effective teamwork, identyfying problems with an active and dedicated approach, implementing solutions and reaching common goals
- Ability to easily communicate in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- High motivation to work in aviation
- Knowledge of PART-ORO
- Experience working with Prepar3D, FSX and X-Plane
- Conducting flight simulator tests
- Technical support for simulators
- Managing system updates (software, airports, navigation data etc.)
- Modernization and improvement of simulators
- Daily service and technical supervision over the implementation of simulator training
What we offer:
- Salary adequate to skills and experience
- Intensive professional development
- Interestig experience in the aviation industry
How to apply?
Candidates willing to join the Aero Poznań team are requested to send their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
“I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Aero Poznań sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Poznań (60-189), at ul. Bukowska 285, NIP 783-168-37-32 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture. At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.”